You can do plenty to increase the appeal of your property and create an impact on potential buyers.
Following are several factors to keep in mind when listing your property:
- Curb Appeal. Well manicured landscaping, color flowers and healthy trees and shrubs make an immediate impression on potential buyers.
- Painting/Property Repairs. Simple repairs and a fresh coat of paint in the most frequently used rooms, i.e. the kitchen and bathroom, will make an immediate impact.
- Cleanliness/Staging. Keep your property uncluttered, well-lit and aromatic. Have your carpets cleaned, closet doors closed, fresh flowers out and cookies in the oven. Trust us, it makes a difference.
- Disclosures/Inspections. We will help you develop a thorough disclosure statement beneficial to both you and the buyer, as well as suggest home improvement measures before placing your property on the market (such as termite and pest inspections).
- Go Time. We will make sure your property is ready to present to potential buyers. Buyers often feel comfortable discussing the property with an agent if you are not available. Your agent also will know what information will be most useful in representing your interests when speaking with prospective buyers.